Forensic [fuh-ren-sik] adjective (Dictionary.com)
1. pertaining to, connected with, or used in courts of law or public discussion and debate.
2. adapted or suited to argumentation; rhetorical.
Genealogy [jee-nee-ol-uh-jee] noun (Dictionary.com)
1. a record or account of the ancestry and descent of a person, family, group, etc.
2. the study of family ancestries and histories.
3. descent from an original form or progenitor; lineage; ancestry.
Forensic Genealogy is also known as “heir search.”
Why do I need a forensic genealogist? You need a forensic genealogist if you need to know about kinship...
Kinship [kin-ship] noun (Dictionary.com)
1. the state or fact of being of kin; family relationship.
2.relationship by nature, qualities, etc.; affinity.
Please call us at 845-399-7058 to schedule a consultation.