- Conducts both traditional genealogical and modern tracing research.
- Assists in locating potential intestate heirs or possible rightful owners of unclaimed property.
- Provides formal notarized Affidavits of Diligent Search for Kinship.
- Provides expert testimony in court hearings.
- Finds possible heirs to closed probate cases previously escheated because no heirs were initially found.
- Adheres to principles and ethics in accordance with the Association of Professional Genealogists.
- Experienced researchers available to act
- Access to the latest technologies and
- Collaborative research processes enabling up-to-the-minute status
- Summary reports provided to enable initial contact with potential
claimants; including detailed genealogical charts and documentation demonstrating the relationships between the account owner and the potential heirs
- Independent formal affidavits of research provided as
- If we find anomalies in the records, we make sure you are aware
of them to help reduce future risk.
- All research is held in strictest confidentiality and is
protected under non-disclosure agreements
Call us at 845-399-7058 or 801-833-3520 if you have questions or would like to schedule a consultation.